Select Test to View ABTest Viewer
Workplace Experience Coordinator
- Los Angeles, California
- Facilities, Workplace Services and Real Estate
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our and to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
Netflix is seeking a Workplace Experience Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team. As the Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will work closely with our Workplace Experience Manager and broader team to ensure Netflix is consistently a world-class place to work, and you’ll also be part of our unique . In essence, our goal from the Experience team is to #SpreadJoy to our employees, so they can in turn #SpreadJoy to our viewers. We can do this by ensuring the condition of our workspaces is maintained in top form, from pantries and huddle rooms, to pitch rooms and colosseums.
Netflix is a fast-paced and demanding company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take quick initiative, and provide a high level of customer service to enhance our employees’ and visitors’ experience.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all employees, vendors and guests
- Vendor management
- Request and manage purchase orders
- Inventory management and ordering workplace and office supplies
- Provide backup to our receptionist, as needed
- Support Workplace Experience Manager and other internal partners such as Safety, Construction and Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC) on projects
- Work closely with Workplace team on Ergo Evaluations and scheduling
- Oversee New Hire Orientation process
- Assist with general Workplace initiatives and pilots
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams across the business to provide excellent service
- Work cross functionally with our CREWS team to create and maintain playbooks
- Monitor and respond to our workplace Slack channel and other employee facing platforms
- Assisting Workpalce with company communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years previous experience in Facilities/Workplace Experience
- Previous experience as an Office Manager strongly preferred
- A team player, who is flexible, and professional
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and proactive
- Experience with Google suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs etc.)
- Excited to be a part of
Share this listing:LINK COPIED
Share this listing:LINK COPIED
Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Apply with LinkedIn
Please sign in to apply
with LinkedIn Sign in with LinkedIn
Or upload your resume (.pdf, .doc) * Required
First Name *
Last Name *
Phone Number *
Voluntary Self IdentificationIf you’d like, please share with us some additional information about yourself (e.g. your gender identity, ethnicity and/or sexual orientation, etc.). It’s completely voluntary. This information will be used to help us in our efforts to provide an equal opportunity to everyone who wants to work at Netflix
Please Select What is your gender identity?
Select All That Apply What is your race/ethnicity?
Please Select What sexual orientation do you most closely identify with?
Please Select Do you live with a disability (as outlined by the ADA)?
Please Select Are you a veteran/have you served in the military? Submit Application