About Zenefits:Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
Inbound SDRs are known to be hungry learners, proactively expanding their product and industry knowledge. They are compassionate listeners and engaging storytellers who know how to delight over the phone and with their writing. Whoever you are, make sure you bring a healthy sense of humor to go along with your competitive drive.
- Drive Zenefits’ revenue growth through outreach emails & phone-calls with a focus on setting demo appointments for the sales team
- Answer inbound calls/emails - listening to potential customers needs and scheduling demo appointments
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality demo appointments
- Educate prospects on Zenefits’ HR and benefits solutions
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire SDR team
A little more about you:
- A graduate of a four-year university
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Intelligent with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in selling software solutions is a HUGE plus