Juniper Networks challenges the status quo…
- …with innovative products, solutions and services critical to businesses by transforming the economics of networking in the connected world. We are pushing the limits of silicon, systems and software for unified environments and open architectures in our routing, switching and security solutions.
- We are a leader in network automation, performance and creation. We create highly scalable, secure and cost-effective networks for unprecedented choice, agility, efficiency and value. We empower customers to unlock new business models and capitalize on new growth opportunities. We do so by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Every product, solution and person who works at Juniper is driving business transformation that underpins the connected world.
- Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work.
To keep challenging the status quo needs new talent and we are looking for graduates who want to kickstart their career!
The Kickstart Graduate Program
Juniper Kickstart is a 2-year graduate training program across EMEA that’ll give you the freedom to experience a company that we are proud of. As a member of the programme you will develop a full vision of many of teams that are a source of that pride and make Juniper unique.
This is an intensive program that is designed to immerse you into real world experience through practical and classroom training combined with team assignments to enable you to make a great start to your professional career. Juniper Networks believes in learning through value and we know that as a graduate you will bring great value into our organization from the day that you join us.
You’ll get the chance to work with the following teams throughout the program duration:
- Services Inside Sales
- Customer Service Sales
- Technical Teams
Working within these teams and with supportive mentors you will learn about sales, operations and channel management, kickstarting your career with Juniper and giving you a great insight in to Juniper Networks, an exciting place to be!
To be successful in completing all stages of the program, participants must perform their best to create value to their teams and practice enthusiastic business dealing under all dynamic business circumstances
Juniper Networks is proud of our heritage and we work hard to meet the requirements of the world’s largest companies including Google, Apple, Facebook, UBS, Deutsche Telecom and Vodafone. We design, build and support some of the world’s most complex networks to deliver services to millions of businesses and their customers globally.
Are you Ready to come and Join us? Please verify with the checklist below and Reach out to us!
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Is a collaborative team player
- Has excellent organizational skills and is strong in follow through
- Is a problem solver with a drive to get things done.
- Has a hunter mentality.
- Is self-motivated, self-starting and takes initiative.
- Has a willingness to learn, grow and be coached.
- Maintains open and honest communication.
- Is results oriented/driven.
- Is detail driven.
- Has a capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid verbal and written English language skills.
- It will be advantageous if you speak one of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Spanish or a Scandinavian language.
- Strong interest in working as part of a global and culturally diverse team
- Genuine enthusiasm, passion and energy to be part of customer-oriented teams
- Strong Relationship building skill to facilitate working across a wide range of teams focusing on commercial, logistics, technical and service support aspects.
- Acquired bachelor’s degree related to: Business Management International Studies, Information Technology.
- Not exceeding two years from the date of BSc Graduation
- MSc Holders will be considered
- Eligibility to work in the EU and willingness to work across borders, within the EMEA Theatre and globally.
- Willingness to learn skills to work closely with customers and partners.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Affinity for working with numbers.