Aegon Asset Management
Aegon Asset Management is leading global investor. Our 360 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of US$386 billion for a global client-base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 17 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- Build skills to code, test, and support robotics process automation utilizing Blue Prism tool.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements and technical design specifications.
- May include requirements writing, reporting, documentation and researching system functionality
- Learning to develop highly scalable and maintainable technical architecture to ensure environment is set-up to allow maximum business benefit.
- To qualify for internship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time at a college or university pursuing a specified degree preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
- Internships are not available for students who have completed their college education or who will graduate prior to the conclusion of the internship.
- Strong written & verbal communications communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable, dependable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Successful academic record, working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent degree
- Strong analytical or problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Comfortable working in a technical environment, and able to work both independently and as a team member
- .Net (C#, ASP or MVC) and MS SQL knowledge
Company informationWhy Work for UsTotal Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
Technical Assistance:If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.