At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.Cadence has a 30-year history of applying leading edge optimization and analysis algorithms to extremely complex problems in semiconductor and electronic design, verification, and analysis. We are looking for a recent graduate software engineer to join our team of collaborative EDA professionals to deliver the best in class next generation of software for physical IC applications. The software engineer will work on complex problems where analysis of data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors to develop leading edge software for the physical design and verification of products at advanced nodes.
Each day with Cadence offers exciting opportunities to create a better, more connected world. We are leading the charge to solve technology’s toughest challenges. Working at Cadence means working alongside the industry’s brightest people and innovating for the biggest, most innovative companies around the globe.
The Position Requirements are:
- Bachelors in CS, EE, or a related field and 2+ years of professional software development experience; MS or PhD in CS, EE or related field also acceptable.
- Expertise in C++ development
- A good understanding of efficient software implementation concepts
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Computational geometry / numerical analysis / graph theory / applied linear algebra / parallel and distributed algorithms
- Python experience is a plus