Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We have exciting opportunities available for Summer 2021 virtual internships on our Global Technology Operations Team at Dun & Bradstreet! We are seeking self-motivated individuals that are passionate and curious about data and technology. Interns will be exposed to a broad range of technology processes, infrastructure, and applications andwill have the opportunity to gain valuable insight into a technology-driven business.
Available internship opportunities include:
- Active Directory Intern: The intern will help our End User Computer Engineering team to support our users around the globe. The intern will gain insight and experience in providing reliable authentication services in an enterprise environment.
- Configuration Management Database Analyst Intern: The intern will help to identify business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements and will identify solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The intern will help to maintain the configuration management database, use the configuration management system to account for all computing Assets, and assist the Enterprise IT configuration and asset management implementation.
- Digital Workplace Support Engineer Intern:The intern will be a part of the team that is creating and supporting our new Digital Workplace every day. The intern will diagnose where automation/scripting could be implemented to improve daily tasks/procedures that the Global Digital Workplace SupportTeam manages while continuously supporting our customers. The intern will gain experience working in a team environment, and will help to identify and improve processes.
- Network, Support & Monitoring Intern: The intern will gain valuable skills and experience on our network team, which supports many aspects of the IT infrastructure from Firewalls to AWS Direct Connects, Azure ExpressRoute and liaisons with other teams within D&B to deploy customer facing applications. The intern will use internal tools to monitor the network for traffic abnormalities, assist in the audit of monitoring tools, participate in high level architecture discussions, and monitor daily network operations activities (troubleshooting, upgrading, etc.)
- Site Reliability Engineering Intern: The intern will help to improve the stability and reliability of critical applications across the organization. The intern will leverage their development experience to build solutions that enhance how we support and manage our production systems. The intern will help solve real-world technology problems at scale, learn the importance of production management, and how to create robust infrastructure management workflows.
- System Administration Intern:The intern will help with building and supporting applications in cloud and data center environments. The intern will be exposed to all aspects of infrastructure integration, application deployment,infrastructure as code, configuration management, containerization and monitoring.
- Unified Communications Intern: The intern will have an opportunity to assist in voice functions around the world. The intern will gain practical experience in troubleshooting as well as rolling out voice/conferencing. The intern will configure users for integration, assist with device management rollout, and review reporting to identify user issues.
- Knowledge Management Intern:preparation for eventual automation of the process.The intern will utilize their business communication skills by interacting with process owners throughout the organization. The intern will validate content for existing knowledge articles and assist in proofing, updating and formatting knowledge documents.
- Technical Writer Intern: The intern will work with cross-functionally to prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documents including software, system engineering, data flow, testing and user documentation. The intern will gain exposure to various technologies by documenting infrastructure landscape (tools, services) as well as documenting operational guides/playbooks.
If you have strong technical skills and are passionate about the use of data to tell a story, then apply today for an internship at D&B!
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program, and returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related course of study preferred
- Experience in scripting and/or programming languages (Python, Powershell, Bash, C++, Java)
- Basic understanding of public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure)
- Strong analytical skills using tools such as Excel, Power BI
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.