Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We have exciting opportunities available for Summer 2021 virtual internships on our Global Information Security Team at Dun & Bradstreet! We are seeking self-motivated individuals that are passionate and curious about security and technology. Interns will be exposed to a broad range of technology processes, infrastructure, and applications andwill have the opportunity to gain valuable insight into a technology-driven business.
Available internship opportunities include:
- Security Administrator Intern: The intern will review and validate user access/lifecycle management processes, document workflows/user ticketing process, utilize Jira Issue Management/ticketing workflows; maintain/update vulnerability scan profiles and produce weekly reports
- Application Security Intern: The intern will participate in integration of application security tools such as SAST/SCA with JIRA, perform security testing on applications; Track vulnerabilities remediation progress by working with technology teams
- Technology and Cybersecurity Risk Intern: The intern will create interactive data visualizations; assess/improve the data quality of technology risk data; assist in automating technology risk reporting processes
- Vulnerability Management Analyst Intern: The intern will assist with research and development of automation for vulnerability management tools; assist in daily security operations of managing outstanding vulnerabilities/reporting; follow public/private threat and vulnerability feeds and assist in vulnerability risk assessments; maintain metrics and reports on vulnerability findings and remediation compliance
If you have strong technical skills and are passionate about the use of data to tell a story, then apply today for an internship at D&B!
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program, and returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Data Science, Statistics, Cybersecurity or related course of study preferred
- Experience in scripting and/or programming languages (Python, Powershell, Bash)
- Strong analytical skills using tools such as Excel, Power BI
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.