Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We have exciting opportunities available for Summer 2021 virtual internships on our Finance team at Dun & Bradstreet! We are seeking self-motivated individuals that are passionate and curious about Finance. Interns will gain a broad and deep understanding of how Dun & Bradstreet does business and provides value to our global customers.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities below, apply today!
- Accounting Intern: The intern will assist with account reconciliation and will help with with acquisition integration by assisting in project management. The intern will assist in corporate accounting and general ledger responsibilities such as complete account reconciliations, and may also assist with forecasting calculate run rates). The intern will utilize complex data manipulation skills and analyze large amounts of data to support team projects and requests.
- Pricing Intern: The intern will be exposed to pricing as well as interplay within product lines, impacts to revenue recognition and influence on forecasting. The intern will provide pricing analysis support as requested (ex. annual price increase analysis, multi-year contract analysis). The intern will also support business decisions by tracking pricing trends and metrics and delivering insights on pricing performance.
- Treasury Intern: The intern will gain exposure to world-wide cash, investments, debt, banking relationships, cash forecasting and foreign exchange. The intern will support the global cash forecast model, and other modeling related to the optimization of investments, debt and foreign exchange. The intern will also support the external relations function.
- Supplier Lifecycle Management Intern: The intern will work with our team as we fine tune our best-in-class supplier lifecycle management processes. This role will assist team members as they onboard suppliers, monitor suppliers, manage supplier relationships, and offboard the supplier. The intern will have direct contact with vendors as required as well as with key stakeholders in the business.
- Accounts Receivable Intern: The intern will perform cash receipts research in ERP which aids in the application of cash, processing refunds, monitoring online activity, and correcting out of balance items. The intern will assist with portfolio analysis of credit balances in A/R and proposed solutions to reduce these items. This position will also interact with leaders across the globe in collections, billing, and dispute management.
- Financial Systems & Transformation Intern: The intern will have the opportunity to learn how process and controls are defined to support our global ERP. The intern will be part of the Workday Support team and will gain exposure to future product releases and functional requirements by helping to maintain cross functional issue log and project plans. The intern will have exposure to functional leads within the Finance organization and will assist the team in troubleshooting issues.
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program, and returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or related quantitative course of study preferred
- Strong organizational, decision making, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and pivot tables a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.