This is UsVideojet is the core of the $1 billion Product Identification Platform. We offer a results-oriented environment that is multicultural organization that promotes both diversity and inclusion through the full organization, team-centered, customer focused and quality-focused, guided by the successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and exciting opportunities.
Our core valuesWe empower creativity and ground-breaking thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. To ensure we set our new associates up for success when they start, we have developed a robust onboarding plan to help you ramp up successfully. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates an advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you join us!
Your challengeAfter training and a tailored learning programme when you join, the Account Manager is an outstanding opportunity to drive customer retention and growth through new business activity. With the relevant training provided to learn our products and industry, you will sell a range of Videojet coding and marking equipment. This includes industrial small character inkjet, high resolution case printing, labeling systems and Thermal Inkjet and Laser solutions. You will provide these solutions to all vertical markets. In addition to selling hardware, you will promote a variety of finance and service agreements to our customers.
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager at Videojet, include:
- Business development and acquisition of new customers through partnering with our Marketing organisation
- Relationships at all levels up to and including the senior levels of our customers.
- Ability to prioritise and to work on both long term and short term projects
- Managing sales activity through Key Performance Indicator’s and using our corporate CRM (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to discuss the progress of the forecast and the key projects on a weekly and monthly basis within the organisation.
- Secure and grow revenue within an agreed region by selling the Videojet product range to existing and new customers, participate in regional/national trade shows and onsite equipment demonstrations at customers’ sites.
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success
- Sales Orientated – focused and driven by the challenge of developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to grow their business,
- Disruptive Thinker – tackle problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
- Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Customer-Oriented Achiever – build commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude
Your experience/skills will include:
- A proven track record in Account Management, ideally in Multinational Corporations
- Ability to take ownership over a portfolio of customers
- Work in an agile manner both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to details
- Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC) would be advantageous
- Proficiency in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
Our offerBeing part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .