The Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM Consultant will act independently and advise on or manage the solution development for large complex engagements, supporting Presales primarily. He/she will provide subject matter expertise for establishing world-class approaches to presales, scripted solution demonstrations, estimations and provide input for SOW & Proposals supporting the Practice Leader and/or Services Executive.
The Consultant will be a key technical spokesperson for the DXC Microsoft Practice. The Consultant will help create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions, and will demonstrate how customers can realize substantial value by deploying the Microsoft solutions. He/she must be fluent in all aspects of relevant Microsoft Dynamic CRM products and services and possess excellent presentation skills to concisely design, articulate and present our strategy to decision makers at key customers.
The Consultant will facilitate high intensity workshops to develop business requirements, develop demonstrations to provide solution proof, support the development of proposals and statements of work to include drafting estimation of effort/cost.
- Hands on experience in MS Dynamics CRM Customization and CRM SDK. D365, CRM 2011, 2013.
- MS CRM Advanced Customization Plugin, WCF, Custom WF and Custom Web Applications, LINQ, java script, silver light
- Core development capabilities in C#, ASP.NET, Web-services, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- The ability to embrace new applications that sit on-top of the Microsoft .NET framework
- Should have implemented (end to end) at least 8 CRM projects of any size
- Should have involved in solution design (At least 8 projects)
- Experience in fit gap analysis
- Dynamics CRM Installation and Deployment and basic knowledge on Active Directory.
- Experience in Data migration from other systems to CRM
- Experience in Integrating Dynamics CRM with other systems
- Experience in leveraging Microsoft SureStep methodology for full-lifecycle implementations
- Good client facing skills
- Good analytical skills and a good team player
- Provide guidance to the development team and resolve technical issues
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics D365, CRM 2013/2015 preferred
- Leading and mentoring team members