At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
vManager is a unique product providing a platform of planning and managing of processes to the hardware verification domain and is used by industry leading companies all over the world. It combines usage of databases, a complex UI and sophisticated analysis engines.
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work on some of the most challenging algorithms in our Bug-Localization research project while taking into consideration performance and scalability. The Bug-Localization project combines interesting and intensive research work with very capable customers and many kinds of technologies.
It is a unique opportunity to work on a new research project and get the benefits of a stable and successful company.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science/SW engineering from a leading university
- 0-2 years software development experience
- Fluent English/Hebrew written and verbal communication
- Experience with Java/Python
- Experience as student SW engineer in an R&D position
- Experience developing software on UNIX systems
- Experience with Machine-Learning or Statistical Modelling
- Experience with version control tools
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.