At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.Description
We offer amazing opportunities to grow, no matter where you are in your career.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, innovative and enthused with how to help customers solve their toughest place and route problems using Cadence technology. Will drive Pre-sales and Post –sales activities at advanced nodes for Cadence Digital IC products in San Diego/San Jose.
In the pre-sales role, will work with the sales team to help win business for Cadence; will drive evaluations and demonstrate the superiority of Cadence solutions in the digital implementation space.
In the post-sales role, will work closely with customers doing challenging designs at advanced nodes and help them with design implementation and signoff. Will serve as the technical expert on Cadence tools as well as a valued consultant on design and implementation issues. Will script up solutions or workarounds as appropriate using TCL, PERL, or Python. Will own customer success!
Must be able to multiplex effectively and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering required; 7-10 years of experience in Power Signoff and Physical Implementation of designs at 20nm and below, on actual tapeouts required.
- Power analysis, optimization and IR-aware implementation experience is a must.
- Must be familiar with digital Place and Route methodology, static timing analysis and at least one scripting language such as perl or TCL.
- Must have excellent debugging skills and an ability to separate out the critical issues from trivial ones.
- Must possess superior communication skills, an outgoing personality and an ability to build a rapport with the customer
- Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success.