Key Account Manager
Are you motivated by: Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Always, head & shoulders and Oral-B? Having full business responsibility from day one? Delivering extraordinary results? Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers? And building a career with a truly international company?
If you have the talent, P&G can offer you all this and more! By joining P&G Sales (SLS) as Key Account Manager in Copenhagen, you will manage a set of categories with one or more Danish Retailers. Our goal, as Key Account Managers, is to develop our joint business with retailers, creating category and brand plans that delight shoppers in-store and online, through building collaborative working relationships and deep business understanding.
If you want to work in a dynamic and multi-functional team environment, in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry, with real business responsibility for iconic consumer brands from day one of joining, then you should explore career opportunities with us in Sales! We are looking for our next generation of talented leaders, to develop and flourish in a long-term career with us. At P&G, you will receive in-depth corporate, Sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you are equipped to succeed and develop from day one.
WHAT P&G WILL OFFER YOU
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have on our business early on.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– we are passionate about our work and will make sure that you receive formal training as well as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Multifaceted, and supportive work environment – employees are at the core of P&G, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, whilst promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
QUALIFICATIONSWe want individuals who can think strategically and generate new insights. We search for people that can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion and execute with excellence.
- Graduated from any discipline (minimum Bachelors degree); either newly graduated or with some experience post-graduation.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Proficient oral and written language skills in Danish and English.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Above all a passion for winning. As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements. Browse our career website to learn more.
Further information you need to know for your applicationAttach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
Attach an overview of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary).
Please note: individual attachments cannot be larger than 200 KB.
JUST SO YOU KNOW, #WESEEEQUALWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000004309