Fort Worth, TX - Ft Worth Operations Center
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
Job Description:At Regions, the Commercial Relationship Manager focuses on delivery of credit and a broad range of product / service client solutions within a dedicated geographic area and targets general-industry clients with annual revenues between $1MM - $250MM
- Identifies, prioritizes and develops relationship strategy for high-value retention, expansion clients and acquisition targets
- Delivers knowledgeable advice and solutions, institutionalizes client relationships, and optimizes revenue opportunities to the Commercial Bank
- Isolates current and emerging client needs and proactively introduces solutions
- Works with relevant business partners in team-based portfolio development and expertise delivery
- Plans and executes quality client/prospect calls
- Manages transaction processes from initial engagement through final close, including structure, pricing, internal approval / compliance processes and documentation
- Exercises credit acumen and pricing discipline
- Completes Relationship Management Process training and credit acumen assessment
- Develops consistent practices learned through the Relationship Management Process and required credit training
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelors Degree
- Three (3) years experience in Commercial Banking or sales with at least one (1) year of Relationship Management experience
- Developed negotiation and oral and written communication skills
- Positive reputation and network of industry contacts
- Relevant graduate degree
Position Type Full time
Location DetailsFt Worth
Location:Fort Worth, Texas
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans