- 국내 자동차 OEM과 브레이크 제품 개발 (Caliper, Electronic Parking Brake)
- 독일, 일본 연구 개발팀과 협업 및 프로젝트 매니징
- 소음진동 등의 제품 성능 검증 등
- Brake technology (Caliper, Electric Parking Brake etc.) development with Korean OEMs
- Coordinate and Manage design/testing tasks between customer and development team in Germany & Japan
- Brake system development with respect to NVH and performance including trouble shooting
- Coordinate friction material development together with suppliers.
- Support business acquisition activity including package study and technical presentation
- 기계공학 학위 소지자 (학사 이상)
- 자동차 산업 경력 6년 이상, 브레이크 관련 경력 3년 이상
- 영어 능숙자
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor degree or above preferred
- Minimum 6 years Automotive industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years Hydraulic Brake System product experience
- Good Written and Speaking in English.
- Good team player.
- PC/Windows/MS Office skill
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)