Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
Our company is dedicated to delivering ITSM best practices, methods, and tools. As a global strategic partner of ServiceNow for Continental Europe, we implement state-of-the-art ITIL solutions for medium and large organizations.
What the position offers you:Job scope/summary:
To support our growth, we are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant, who can straddle both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver IT Service Management solutions for Switzerland.
The Technical Consultant role is one of the core components in all our implementations. This role is responsible for supporting customers in the successful implementation and use of ServiceNow, including configuration, tailoring, and coaching to meet their unique business requirements. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to join an established but still fast-growing organization.
- Design and shape the technical implementation of the ServiceNow platform and support complex development approaches in collaboration with business analysts and functional consultants.
- Implement functionalities to meet customer requirements using the front-end and back-end capabilities of the ServiceNow platform.
- Manage Tests/System Tests
- Write and maintain proper documentation and present the reports to the client
- ServiceNow Solution Consultants.
- ServiceNow Project Managers.
- ServiceNow Architects
- Junior and confirmed ServiceNow Technical Consultants.
- Main stakeholders such as CTOs, customer architects
- Customer developers and IT technical staff.
- ServiceNow support team and Technical Experts.
What you bring with you:Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- University degree in IT engineering.
- 1+ years of experience on ServiceNow.
- Experience in consulting external customers.
- Experience in the full life cycle of software development, from business requirements analysis to solution design, testing, and go-live.
- Knowledge of ITSM processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level Management, Configuration Management, Data Model, Workflow Platform.
- Understanding of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO, and other such technologies
- Understanding of relational DB model and related technologies (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Understanding in writing test plans, test scripts, test cases, and generating reports in defect report tools from the market.
- Expertise in creating and configuring tables, forms, lists, reports, workflow editor, email notifications, and managing data under ServiceNow support & administration.
- Some experience in technical implementations of various ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Content Management, Service Catalog, and Service Requests Management.
- Scripting in ServiceNow' Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies, Access Control, Validation Scripts, background scripts.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong personal commitment to quality service.
- Highly focused on customer satisfaction.
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a service-oriented role.
- Ability to switch between multiple tasks/projects/contexts.
- Curious and self-learner.
- Ability to assume leadership and work without direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and like working with customers in problem-solving mode.
- Capacity to travel will be necessary but is not integral to this position.
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer you:
- Comprehensive social benefits.
- Flexible working time models.
- An attractive salary packages.
- Training and mentoring to support the implementation projects.
- Lived values that make us one of the most attractive employers worldwide.
- In addition, DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities and offers employees the compatibility of family and work as well as continuous development opportunities.
DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities, namely, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job ad. If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are eager to learn more about you!