Our Exciting OpportunityDevelopment System and Environment is part of BA Digital Services R&D and Portfolio. We Create and Manage a Compelling State of the Art Development System and Development Environment (design, test and deploy) that give Ericsson a Competitive Advantage.
Our team at Ericsson is responsible for building and operating full stack cloud native infrastructure using Ericsson own data centers targeting for cloud native IoT and 5G applications. We are looking for an open minded and self-driven team player joining a dynamic and innovative high performing global operation team.
This is a position open with multiple levels: from entry level to experienced, all welcome.
Are you a highly detailed person who’s not afraid of operating production cloud environment and digging into the data and problem solving? Do you love open source projects and cloud native technologies? Ericsson is this place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment.
If you’re passionate about scalability, reliability, automation, uptime and availability, building and maintaining mission-critical infrastructure and tools as a platform that enables developers to use the cloud more effectively, would like to be involved in the open-source community, and love working with and developing the latest technologies, then we’re eager to talk to you.
If you don't think you meet all the criteria but still are interested in the job and willing to take the challenge and learn, you are welcomed to apply.
- Design, test, operate high quality failure resistant private cloud
- Automate and build best-in-class continuous integration, continuous deployment pipeline
- Create meaningful monitoring, logging, alerting, and responses to issues proactively
- Network, scaling, performance tuning and trouble shooting
- Get to work with a best in class local and global teams
- Influence and drive exciting, challenging projects
To be successful in the role you must have
- Continues learning habit and thirsty with open source technology
- Capability to work as a team in start-up pace, open mind and self-driven
- Ability to solve problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Motivation to constantly seek new ways to improve system performance
- Pride in customer relation and exceeding customer expectations
- Passion about seamless uptime and infrastructure resiliency to failures
- Delight in building tools to automate routine tasks, organized, detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible to handle on-call duty
- Education: MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in operating carrier-grade virtual platforms in cloud environment
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills, automation and programing
- Linux system administration and network administration
- Multi Data center management, replication, scaling, performance tuning
- Metrics and monitoring – writing custom tools and integrating/adapting open source tools
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Deployment tooling
- Release engineering and release management experience is a plus
- Experience in software design and development for complex platforms
- Experience with open source and proprietary cloud and virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, VMWare, OpenStack, Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Comfortable with Go, Python, bash scripts, etc.
- Experience with Git, GitLab, Docker, Rancher, Jenkins, ELK, Redis, Ansible, Terraform, Spinnaker, GitOps, Kubeflow
- Fluent in Linux: CentOS, or Ubuntu
- A top-notch full stack cloud native development environment
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 535452