Want to help us empower an autonomous future in the heavy construction world? Are you a keen 2nd level supporter with a passion for helping others? Do you want to help customers and dealers to be successful by developing how to articles and maintaining a knowledge database? Can you conduct training sessions and support customers remotely?
Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division is located in the beautiful city of Odense, Denmark. We are a global company of great diversity with employees working across the world, hence you will interface with colleagues in/from many other countries and you can expect up to 15% international traveling. The Aftermarket Department delivers training programs for dealers and end users as well as supporting the distribution channel on application and technical matters. Together with your colleagues in the aftermarket team you have plenty opportunities to take responsibility and drive your own tasks while being surrounded by colleagues with high ambitions.
In the role as Support and Training Specialist, you work with colleagues from all departments to solve 2nd level support cases and create material for blended learning. Your focus is 2nd level support and creation of FAQ entries such as videos and how to guides. Your tasks will include the following:
- Work in 2nd level support duty on a rotation with your colleagues
- Create knowledge base content and maintain the knowledge database
- Create How-to guides and related material
- Teach selected modules and programs
We expect you to have a relevant background within civil construction, surveying or geo-science as well as:
- Experience with machine control software and its application in heavy construction
- Support experience
- Passion for learning new things and teaching it to others
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships internally and externally
- You are proficient in English, other languages is a bonus
Odense, Denmark or home office
Please contact Aftermarket Manager, Rune Lodall (+45 2016 5673) or HR Partner, Sara Paaske (+45 6124 8782) or apply in English below. All applications are treated fully confidential.
Leica Geosystems Machine Control is the embodiment of an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.