Python Software Developer for Autonomous Driving (Iasi)
Skilled in programming and interested in shaping the technologies that form the smart car of tomorrow? You should see what proposition we have for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer in order to accelerate and improve the development of our simulation and validation product. You can bring your own ideas and contribution to the growth of our innovative software.
As an ADAS developer, you will join a team of young and dynamic people that work towards creating high end validation software, vastly used by the company’s international projects.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
- Participate in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
- Propose and implement software solutions;
- Validate latest available technologies, components and tools on the market for the development and integration SW projects;
- Adding new functionalities due to changing requirements;
- Collaborate with an international development team and customers;
- Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Physics or Mathematics);
- Good programming skills in Python;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)