System Architect (M/F)
Description du poste
- Your Challenge*
As a System Architect (F or M), you will be involved in projects from the quote phase through concept development to project completion. You will be responsible of the System architecture definition of Master Controller and/or High Performance Computer Electronic Control Unit.
Possible tasks here are:
- Definition, development and documentation of the system architectures that fulfill the given requirements.
o Performs feasibility of architecture/requirements
o Decomposition and allocation of functions to physical and discipline components
o Define and maintain architecture, interfaces etc.
o Considers Functional Safety as well as Security aspects
- Coordination of teams of technical experts to develop product functions
- Cooperation with the System Requirements Engineer, Systems Project Manager, Systems Lead Engineer, and the Domain Architects in analyzing and managing change requests
- About you*
The required technical skills and experiences are:
- Experience (6 years minimum) in architecture and requirement management tools (e.g. Doors, Rhapsody, Capella, Enterprise Architect) and architecture languages (e.g. UML, SysML)
- Experience (6 years minimum) in System/Product Architecture methods and the Architecture method (e.g. UML,…)
- Experience in development related to Electronic card design (3 years minimum), ideally for Automotive domain
- Experience in functional safety product related development and ISO26262 standard
- Knowledge of relevant products and technologies related ECU, especially HPC (Microprocessor, hypervisor, Ethernet, platform health management, …)
- Knowledge about modeling tool (Simulink/Matlab or other)
- Experience (2 years minimum) with Configuration management process and associated tools
- Experience (2 years minimum) with Change management process and associated tools
Optional technical skills
- Knowledge of FMEA
- Knowledge in SE development standards (CMMI, ASPICE,…)
- Security knowledge
Required soft skills:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Communication, moderation, networking, writing, and negotiation skills in English
- Demonstrated ability of intercultural working styles and understanding of global acumen with experience in international teams
- Ability to moderate
- Leadership and people coaching experience and skills
- Capability to take initiative
- 6 reasons to join us*
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities
Catégorie d'offre d'emploi
Prêt à prendre la route avec Continental ? Votre première étape : enregistrer votre profil sur notre site en ligne.
Partenaire spécialisé dans l’ingénierie et la production, Continental Engineering Services (CES) élabore des solutions sur mesure pour répondre aux défis technologiques dans le secteur automobile et l’industrie. Rejoignez une équipe forte et contribuez avec nous à rendre la mobilité du futur plus conviviale, efficace, sûre et confortable.
Automotive Central Functions