Job Summary:Do you want to help shape 5G technology and unlock a new level of connectivity and communication? Join us in Rosenheim on our mission to become the antenna powerhouse of the industry and be the one whose technology will connect people worldwide.
We are looking for a technical project manager for our antenna development area.
- Structuring, planning, monitoring and controlling of technically complex projects (national and international)
- Technical management, coordination and synchronization of the project team in the development area
- Creation of project schedules, coordination with interdisciplinary departments
- Creation of project documentation such as status reports, project declarations, participation and control in the creation of requirement and functional specifications
- Making decisions as first escalation level in the project, contact person and representative of the project in technical issues
- Completed technical Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. electrical engineering, communications engineering)
- Good understanding of cellular radio networks and knowledge in radio and RF antenna technologies, products and related standards
- Experience in RF and Antenna Technology and Design an advantage
- Experience as technical project manager in an industrial environment with profound knowledge in planning, controlling and execution of technical projects
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as independent, diligent, solution-oriented and practical working style
- Management experience and leadership skills are required
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Negotiation skills
- Formulation of strategies and concepts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Rosenheim || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 543175