As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting OpportunityThis is a great opportunity to work in a challenging ICT project and in an innovative Company. We are looking for creative and motivated professionals willing to learn and work in Digital Transformation solutions.
- Design and write test automation sophisticated scenarios.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Intermediate knowledge in test automation tools such as SoapUI, Jmeter, Selenium, etc.
- Basic knowledge on programming languages such as Java, Python and groovy.
- Knowledge on Shell Scripts/Perl, PL/SQL Oracle scripts.
- Knowledge on web services (based on REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of agile development and testing practices, good to have: TDD / BDD, automated builds, Continuous Integration (Jenkins), code quality metrics, agile test frameworks etc.
- Good knowledge of Test & Defect Management Tools, Jira Xray, CLM, ALM.
- Knowledge on Git source control.
- Hands on work with Analysis of requirement, scenario creation, test case design, test scripting and test execution.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Team leadership skills / experience is a plus.
- A “team player”, working cooperatively and productively with others across a variety of domains, disciplines, locations.
- Experience and ability to work in a distributed environment, different time zones and cultural diversity.
- Take on additional responsibilities with positive attitude.
- Fluent and good communication English skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge in Order Management, Product & Service Catalog, CRM or other BSS and OSS products in the Telecom industry is a great asset
- Telecom Industry Understanding / Telco Processes would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related areas (IT, Telecom)
- Available to travel if requested (50%)
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Guatemala (GT) || || Guatemala City || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 544212