Our Exciting OpportunityPTD (Production Test Development) engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are seeking to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson radio products;
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
- Support PTD project manager for project integration work, such as budgeting, planning, target setting, risk analysis, technical study, etc.
- Learn Ericsson product knowledge in PTD project and feedto product design by focusing on product testability
- Ensure that standard details and platform software modules are used when advantages are acquired
- Use standardized design strategy and contribute common test software solution to platform
- Be responsible for test system release according to project development process, cover the whole product life circle
- Execute test solution implementation and test system integration
- Actively contribute in test fault analysis and seek test related problem
- Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
To be successful in the role you should have
- Good knowledge and experience with C# programming languages
- Good knowledge of telecommunication and measurement instrumentation
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Proficient in English
It is preferred if you have
- Experience in telecommunication industry, know about wireless system and theory
- Experience in measurement system integration
- SW architecture ability
- Data statistic skill
What's in it for you?With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 545049