We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Job DetailsTitle: Manager – Client Experience
Kantar Consulting - Retail, Sales & Shop
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our consulting colleagues are growth experts. They are specialists in brands and marketing, retail and sales, e-commerce and organisational excellence. The combination of industry intelligence, data and advanced marketing technology results in solutions that switch on real growth.
As a Manager on the Client Experience team you will help lead and manage projects in a team-based setting, providing support to directors and clients. Primary responsibilities include the analysis and interpretation of data to support strategies in areas such as merchandising, shelving, assortment, and distribution. You will also have client-facing opportunities to develop solutions, create and deliver project proposals, pitches, and presentations, and conduct training workshops while gaining fantastic exposure to the CPG industry and the underlying dynamics between manufacturers and retailers.
Kantar is a specialist growth consultancy. With over 1,000 analysts, thought leaders, software developers and expert consultants we help clients develop and execute brand, marketing, retail, sales and shopper strategies to deliver growth. Kantar owns market leading assets including PoweRanking, GrowthFinder, Global Monitor, RetaiI IQ, RichMix, XTEL and Marketing, Insights and Purpose 2020. We track 1,200 retailers globally, have purchase data on over 200 million shoppers and forecast social, cultural and consumer trends across the world.
As a Manager – Client Experience you will:
- Lead client relationships on a day-to-day basis, identifying client needs, conducting training sessions and delivering presentations
- Effectively lead an internal team of analysts, helping them meet client challenges and supporting their analytic activities
- Develop data-driven recommendations to consumer packaged goods clients that will help them optimize key retail strategies.
- Analyze sales and other data using a proprietary tool to develop custom reports
- Lead project scoping and proposal development.
- Participate in client pitches
- Recommend solutions for process improvement
- Serve as team mentor and coach for junior analysts
- Drive client success best practices
To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- 2-3 years’ hands-on experience working with sales data or other large data bases to identify insights and solutions (experience with syndicated data preferred)
- Ability to lead a team of analysts in delivering high-quality work, manage team workload and staffing on projects and support client conversations
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong experience with Excel & other statistical and/or data tools
- Proven client-facing experience, helping to uncover and address client needs, deliver and explain analyses and problem solve
- Programming knowledge is helpful, but not required
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
Location New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
Kantar Rewards StatementAt Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.