Technical Support - Webcam
Multivista, a leader in construction webcams has an immediate opening for a Technical Support Agent in support of our Webcam program. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team of technical support specialists to assist our field personnel with the procurement, deployment and troubleshooting of remotely deployed webcams. This position is ideal for someone with experience in technical support, looking to diversify their knowledge base. Our Webcam team serves our franchises and clients around the world. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal. You are tenacious and have excellent problem-solving skills. Not all issues that arise are cookie cutter situations!
This is a permanent (non-contract) full-time position operating out of our office in downtown Victoria, British Columbia. Due to Covid restrictions, working from a home office or a hybrid home/work office model may be required. We are looking for someone to join us for the long term and there is great opportunity to develop your career with us.
- Professional business manner and exceptional customer service and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve technical issues remotely using various resources including manufacturers support.
- Ability to work early hours, if required.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task well.
- Post-secondary training in computer networking or systems administration
- Experience in a customer technical support role
About MultivistaMultivista pioneers advanced documentation services to deliver our valued clients the most relevant, accurate and comprehensive project information available. With local, “boots-on-the-ground” support teams in over 75 global markets, Multivista is ready to capture projects of any size and complexity with our suite of services.