Job titleProject Manager
Job typePermanent position
Job contentThe Project Managers primary responsibilities are to successfully support the tasks and functions for the project service, maintenance and integration group. The Project Manager will perform detailed front end task for projects not utilizing full time PMs on site. These tasks will utilize the internal process and procedures developed for estimating, generating proposals, risk analysis, billings, procurement, generating work documents for field crews including but not limited to (work drawings, SDS and data sheets, JSAs, work request, schedules,) tracking projects through pre-shipment phases, on site evaluations, project plans, project status reports. In addition is responsible for providing our customers a wide range of thermal solutions, engineering services, installation advice and operational support in an efficient, professional, and high quality manner. The ideal candidate is an individual with blended technical, business and sales experience who will provide our customers with the best solution for the application.
Duties and Responsibilities: All duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Function in accordance with OSHA, industry standards, NACS specific and customer site specific safety standards.
- Function in strict accordance within the guidelines of NACS ISO14001 and 9001 policies.
- Assigning quotes, setting up project folders, estimating, generating proposals, JSAs, project books for field services.
- Supporting external and internal sales opportunities.
- Working and building relationships with preferred vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop project schedules and plans.
- Maintain project files and documentation.
- Manage supply/rental of equipment required for executing customer site work with onsite deliveries and timely returns/call offs.
- Reviewing project cost against initial budgets, managing change orders, identifying issues such as resources, schedule, out of scope work. Generating billings.
- Generating BOMs for procurement for materials and equipment.
- On site evaluations of opportunities.
- Responsible for profitable sales growth and managing the company's offerings to assigned customers.
- Represent the company and it's offerings in a technical and professional manner.
- Sells and proposes products, systems, and services requiring technical knowledge of engineering and/or service and cost.
- Demonstrates to potential customers how and why products and services would suit customer needs better than competitors products.
- Proposes changes in equipment or use of materials resulting in cost reduction or operational improvement.
- Develop and report financial sales forecast.
Education and Experiences
- Understanding of reading drawings and developing BOMs for costing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint, Cad, project management, quality management, supervision, delegation and estimating.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and manage, self-managed with ability to set goals
- Must have Experience developing meaningful goals to provide functional area improvements.
- 3 years experience in related field, or combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- The preferred candidate will be knowledgeable of industrial processes and proficient in sales methodologies.
- Preferred education would be someone who has a bachelor's degree in engineering.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
All offers of employment at North American Construction Services, Ltd. are contingent upon clear results of a background check and drug screen. Background checks and drug screens will be conducted on all final candidates in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.